- that 2 1/2 years would end up being nothing and 1 night would end up being everything?
- that starting to run again would be so easy?
- that keeping up with cleaning would be so hard?
- that love makes everything look and taste better?
- that the difference between a generation could be so small?
- that intentional living could be SO rewarding?
- that it’s not physical distance that strains and breaks relationships?
- that eating in moderation would be so difficult?
- that putting those you love above your own wants and needs and desires could be so easy?
- that changing your life could be as simple as adding a little time to relax everyday?
- that going green could be so complicated sometimes?
- that attitude and action are very often discrepant?
- that my husband can sometimes read my mind?
- that running itself could be so much more rewarding than all the other benefits that come with it combined?
- that a little support goes a LONG way?
- that learning itself can be JUST as rewarding as the grades that come along with it?
what do you know?